- We should be proud of the standard of healthcare in the UK and the fact that in the main, it is of a very high standard however, there are massive amounts of patients receiving medical treatment every day and it is inevitable that sometimes things will go wrong.
- Therefore, if you have suffered Medical Negligence, Dental Negligence or Clinical Negligence then you do need to choose a solicitor who specialises in these areas.
- Those who work in the medical or dental fields have a ‘duty of care’ to ensure their patients receive the correct and most appropriate treatment.
- If someone feels they have incurred an injury due to the treatment (or lack of treatment) by doctors, surgeons, GP’s, dentists, nurses etc, then they may be able to make a Clinical Negligence claim. These are also known as Medical Negligence claims.
- Clinical Negligence claims can come in various sizes and there has been a large increase due to cosmetic surgery. However, Clinical Negligence can include: surgical mistakes, dental mistakes, cosmetic mistakes, delay in diagnosis (where this has caused harm) and injuries to either mother or child during childbirth. This list is not exhaustive and there can be many other problems which would be classed as negligence on behalf of the practitioner.
- Samuels Law Solicitors is a specialist Medical/Clinical Negligence Firm and, due to this recognise that in a lot of cases peoples lives have been seriously affected due to negligence. We also recognise that Clinical Negligence Claims are usually complex in nature and can involve a very lengthy process.
- It is difficult to prove that a medical practitioner was, in fact, negligent and proving that the injury was a direct result of that medical professionals negligence. This is what makes it crucial that as Clinical Negligence specialists we provide a very personal approach to the client care. We will not only advise you on your Clinical Negligence Claim, we will support you throughout. it is our aim to not only to recover compensation on your behalf but ensure that you can get back to where you where prior to the negligence occurring.
- Our Clinical Negligence Solicitors will provide free legal advice on making a claim for Medical or Dental Negligence and will complete a free medical negligence assessment.
- Whilst like any personal injury claim there is a 3 year time limit for the bringing of Clinical Negligence Claims this is not the case in all instances. Some Clinical/Medical Negligence may have been committed a long time ago, yet only come to light in the last 12 months or so. These types of cases can legitimately be brought and therefore you should always contact us even if you believe the time limit has expired.
- Clinical Negligence Solicitors, at Samuels Law, understand that being involved in medical accidents can be a devestating and very stressful time for you and your family. When through no fault of your own you suffer physical or psychological injury when having treatment or being cared for by a medical professional. That is why our specialist Clinical Negligence lawyers will ensure you receive a compensation package appropriate to your injuries and problems.
- Helping clients challenge NHS care & decisions.
Helping clients challenge GP or Dental care & decisions.
Claims arising from the prescription, administation & dispersing of drugs.
Negligence during childbirth or pregnancy.
Cancer treatment or misdiagnosis.
Comsmetic and Surgical procedures.
Brain injuries, cerebal palsy & Erb’s palsy.
Amputation & orthopedic cases
Inquests into medical negligence and coroner’s inquests.
Hospital infections i.e. MRSA
If you are unsure as to whether you can claim compensation after suffering Clinical Negligence please contact out team on 0151 236 0039.